DESIGN, BUILD, SUSTAIN
We are The EvStructure Company an independent authority on (EVSE) Electric Vehicle Service Equipment and Charging Station Electrical Infrastructures. With current infrastructure and installation clients such as Action Properties, Enterprise Rental Car, Khols Retail Chain, a contractor team for Auto Makers such as BMW & SPX -GM Chevy VOLT, The Better Place Network in Hawaii, as well as the Go-To Company for Cities, Municipalities and Universities nationally. We understand all the components for detailed electrical planning, installation and service. We take "CHARGE" for the anticipation for all EV readiness programs with a "cradle to grave" plan.
Our Services include: objective expert advice and sourcing to the HOA, AOAO, Multi Unit Dwelling Communities, Commercial, Retail, Public, Government and Residential EV decision makers including; specializing in HOA/ AOAO/MUD property owner and managers, fleet and facilities managers, corporate CFOs and HR teams, government officials, LEED builders and consumers. Your resource for EV info including EV Charging Station options, acquisition, business models, policy, financial impact, tax and grant incentives and installation requirements for standard grid, smart grid and/or PV solar implementation with Solar Car Port Structures.
Our team can work with your Property Management Staff, On-site Property Manager and or HOA/ AOAO homeowner's board, Real Estate Companies, and municipalities. We provide a full analysis of EV Charging Station Infrastructure, and can create a detailed EV readiness plan including site plans, energy auditing load calculations, equipment leasing & acquisition, cost analysis, EVSE vendor selection, engineering, CCNR/Bi- Law policies, unit installation/commissioning and ongoing KWH monitoring billing services and equipment service support. In addition, we provide complete turnkey solutions and project management for small to large sized EV fleets, low to high rise properties (Deeded parking), retail - commercial parking and parking garages for EV Charging Station implementations.
|Model (PEV-only)||Battery size||Range (mi)||kWh/100 miles*||Availability||Charge time (240V)|
|Honda Fit EV||20 kWh||82||29||The EV 8**||4 hrs at 30 amps|
|Nissan Leaf||24 kWh||75||29||National||4 hrs at 30 amps|
|Ford Focus Electric||23 kWh||76||32||National||3.6 hrs at 30 amps|
|Fiat 500e||24 kWh||87||29||Calif||4 hrs|
|Chevy Spark EV||21 kWh||82||28||Calif., Ore.||7 hrs|
|Smart ForTwo ED||17.6 kWh||68||32||The EV 8**||6 hrs|
|RAV4 EV||42 kWh||103||44||California||6 hrs|
|Tesla Model S||60 or 85 kWh||205/265||35/ 38||National||12 hrs|
|Kia Soul EV||27 kWh||120||?||?||5 hours|
|VW e-Golf||24.2 kWh||70-90||30.25 (at 80 mile range)||“select states”||< 4 hours|
|Mitsubishi i-MiEV||16 kWh||62||30||Calif, Hawaii, Ore, Wash||7 hrs at 15 amps|
*kWh/100 miles is a better standard than mpge. To compare fuel savings, consider how much gas it would take to go 100 miles and how many kWh it would take to go 100 miles. Average price of a kWh is $.12, so a Spark EV would cost $3.36/100 miles. A gas-powered Spark (34 mpg) gets 2.94 gallons/100 miles. At $3.50/gallon, a Spark would cost $10.29/100 miles.
** The EV 8 is California, Oregon, New York, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland and Rhode Island.
- Structures: 2 cars/per unit
- 4kW - 5.2kW/per unit (18 / 21 solar modules, 220W-250W/pc)
- Power Generation Area/per unit:29 meter square
- Slope angle:5 degrees
- The structure and components are pre-engineered and pre-fabricated to meet/exceed industry standards and prevailing building codes
- Structure Width/per unit: ~18' (5,500mm)
- Space Width/per car:~9' (2,750mm)/car
- Structure Height (Front): >9.5' (3,000m)
- Structure Height (Back):>8.2' (2,500mm)
- Structure is scalable to any project size
- Steel / Galvanizing
- Shop fabricated in strict accordance with AISC Steel Building Structures and AWS welding requirements and codes
- Concrete piers protect structural steel from vehicle damage
- All exposed structural steel, bolts and welds are typically 2' above asphalt, minimizing corrosive effects from water and salt
Universal PV Components
- Supports all commercially available solar panels inverters and exterior rated combiner boxes
- Customization available to satisfy client preferences and IES light level requirements by our partner DECO Lighting
- Integrated light options include energy efficient LED and induction fixtures
Branding and Advertising
- Creates additional revenue opportunities
- Integrates with commercially available OEM electric vehicle charging systems
- Significantly Reduce Complicated Engineering w/ Template & Modular Design
- Product can scale from residential to large commercial applications w/ ease
- Greatly reduce installation time & labor costs w/ pre-assembled components
- Easy minimal assembly w/ no dangerous welding required
- Minimal man hours mean do more w/ less time & money
- No roof penetrations and potential maintenance issue
- Provide shade & protect from harmful sun/elements
- Demonstrate "Green" Awareness & Increase customer/ employee loyalty
- Add car charging unit(s) and increase value for patrons w/ "Plug-in Hybrids"
- Maximize wasted space by generating clean/renewable energy
- Earn coveted LEED points
Each of the containers can contain
- 1.40' container will fit 10 unit of carport main structure
- 10 main support beams
- 36 cross beams
- 54 racking support
A Property Manager, Property Management Company or Homeowners Association Board Member interested in how to deploy EV chargers for Multi- Dwelling Units
(i.e. DEEDED Parking issues & Common Area KWH usage billing issues)
A large employer considering EV Charging Stations at your facilityA municipality considering Public EV Charging for an EV Readiness planA fleet manager investigating EV trade-offs and charging infrastructureA business or land owner seeking advice on EV Charging Station deploymentA LEED builder provisioning EV chargers for additional LEED points
An EV Charging Station Supplier seeking regional deploymentA Renewable Energy Company developing an EVSE strategyAn Auto Dealer seeking advice on EV infrastructure options for Electric vehicle buyersAn Electrical Contractor seeking EV Charging Station information advice and trainingA PV Solar Manufacture looking to partner for Solar EV charging car portsIf so we can helpVIEW THE EV GAUGE SPEC SHEET VISIT THE EV GAUGE WEBSITE
FAST FILL COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS FUELING STATIONS
CNG is undoubtedly one of the fuels of the future. We've heard a lot about unpolluted energies, but few of them useful in a massive way. Meanwhile, pollution has reached unbearable levels. CNG combines experience, low costs, low contamination, availability, and can be used in a wide range of possibilities.
Galileo products are engineered specificaly for the automotive transportation industry unlike other CNG compression and filling products that have been adapted from natural gas products engineered for residential and commercial uses.
EV Structure has positioned itself with Galileo's exclusive U.S. distributor Clean Fuel Connection Inc. and we are proud to bring these products and technologies to you.
For more information on our line of Galileo CNG products please call us at 866-647-5638.
Todd Ritter- C.E.M. EvGauge: Tritter@EvStructure.com Justine Espiritu- Executive Assistant: Justine@evstructure.com Andrew D' Alfonso- Eng. C-10: Adalfonso@EvStructure.com Mike Miller- Eng. C-13: mike@EvStructure.com James Bond - Scheduling: Jamesbond@retrofithawaii.com
More Contact Information:
Pete Bracco - Structural Engineering - CA. P.E. firstname.lastname@example.org Don Huio - Structural Engineering - HI. PE. email@example.com Ele Browning - Geo Technical Intern firstname.lastname@example.org Electrical Engineer: email@example.com General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
3579 East Foothill Blvd.Ste.213Pasadena, CA 91107Toll Free: 866-647-5638Phone: 818.224.0659LIC # CA 84259
1670 Makaloa St.Ste.204-117Honolulu, Hi 96814Toll Free: 866-647-5638Phone: 808.352.3044LIC # HI. C-26849